About the Book
What makes Congenital Heart Defects, Simplified so unique?
Designed for use by sonographers and nurses, Congenital Heart Defects, Simplified wonâ€™t bog you down with page after page of confusing, unnecessary information. This quick-reference, spiral-bound book covers both heart defects and surgical repairs with easy-to-understand 2-page chapters: diagram on one side, bulleted text on the other.
Youâ€™ll learn about:
- Essential concepts for nurses and sonographers
- The 30 most common heart defects
- Other syndromes and conditions associated with congenital heart disease
- The basic definitions of surgical procedures
- Scanning protocols for echocardiographers
- Imaging tips
Congenital Heart Defects, Simplified Â also includes:
- An echocardiogram worksheet
- A full glossary of terms